What are cookies?
Cookies are sweet treats like speculoos, shortbread or chocolate chip cookies. But we don't mean those. These cookies are small text files stored in your computer's browser. Cookies can be provided by the website you visit, or by third parties.
What information do cookies collect?
Generally, cookies collect information such as a user's IP address, browser type, operating system, referring URLs, date and time of visit and details about the actions you take on a website.
What kind of cookies do we use?
We use four types of cookies on our website::
- strictly necessary
Visit www.aboutcookies.org for information on all these types of cookies.
- operating, maintaining, developing, improving and customising our website;
- know when a user visits/returns to our website, which pages a user looks at and how often and for how long a user looks at a web page;
- personalising web page content;
- creating aggregated and anonymous usage statistics to track and improve website traffic, performance, features, functionality and security;
- distributing digital advertisements based on your search behaviour and/or content on our website and third-party sites;
- correlating data in our CRM systems about our customers' and potential customers' personnel with website visit and navigation data, for the purpose of creating leads and generating sales;
- sharing information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners for the above purposes.
For information on the specific purpose of each cookie we use on our website click: Cookies Beheren
Or you can choose to use our cookie preference tool to update your cookie preferences: Manage Cookies
Using this dashboard, you can accept all cookies or selectively accept cookies. Please note that you do not have the choice to accept or reject strictly necessary cookies, as they are essential for the performance of our website.
If you use a Google Chrome browser, you can opt out of Google Analytics by downloading and installing the Google Browser Add-on. Click here for more information about this plug-in.
Changing your cookie preferences
You can change your cookie preferences at any time by going to our cookie preferences tool and updating your cookie preferences: Manage Cookies
Cookie classification and descriptions provided by Cookiepedia